Why use a Register Migration Agent?
A registered migration agent is qualified to help you with your visa application and can deal with the Department of Immigration and Border Protection (DIBP) and other organisations for you. Only registered migration agents can legally give immigration assistance in Australia. To do this, they must be listed on the Register of Migration Agents, held by the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority. Search the Register of Migration Agents.
What are the benefits of using a registered migration agent?
Using a registered migration agent has many benefits. Not using one has many risks.
A Registered Migration Agent:
- Must have a good and up-to-date knowledge of Australia’s Immigration law and procedure.
- Is bound to act in your legitimate interest and give you accurate advice through a Code of Conduct.
- Is authorised to represent you and must tell you about your visa outcome in a timely manner.
- Understand that dealing with migration issues can be extremely stressful, confusing and time-consuming and aim to provide you with simple advice on the best migration outcomes for your individual circumstances.
It’s recommended to use Registered Migration Agents, because unregistered people acting as migration agents may:
- Be uninformed of the immigration procedures and are not familiar with the Migration Act or Migration Regulations
- Give incorrect advise, make false promises or try to take advantage of your situation.
- Not handle your money the right way.
- Not keep proper files and misplace your important and original documents.
- Have no obligations to tell you about your visa outcome.
We are registered with the Office of the Migration Agents Registration Authority (OMARA).
Sanjay Kariya (MARN # 0211454)
Nilesh Kariya (MARN # 0641376)